Terms & Conditions
Before you can access WI-FI at our sites, you must accept these Terms and Conditions
You must NOT use the Services or any part of it :
- in a way that does not comply with these terms;
- in any unlawful manner, or for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Services, or any operating system;
- to knowingly send, receive, upload, download, or use any material which:
- is abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing;
- may contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; or
- overloads the Service;
- to promote racism, bigotry, hatred or harm to any group or individual;
- to transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations
- to access offensive sites containing pornographic and/or other offensive material;
- to send spam, or bulk email, or to carry out denial of service or any other malicious attacks;
- to send unsolicited advertising or promotional material that could lead to a block or ban of internet service.
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party;
- in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users use of the Services;
- in a way which attempts to modify, decompile or reconfigure the Service or software; or
- to carry out “hacking” activities (including attempting to violate the security of any computer network).
We have the right to take any action we consider appropriate and proportionate to the breach of these terms. We also have the right to monitor and block websites and ensure no offences are committed under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or any other applicable legislation.